sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

Reflection N°1



It was my first week at the university. This year I have only one class and is english 6. I failed this course last year, so it is my second time. Last year I did not put a lot of effort on this class, I did not study a lot because I was not motivated. But now it is the moment to prove myself  I can do it. On these two classes we saw phrasal verbs, their meaning and some examples, on these classes I realized I remembered some phrasal verbs and that was good. But I need to be critical about myself, I have to recognize that I am motivated on this course, I studied all the weekend  but one of the things is that I need to improve are speaking and writing skills. I'm still afraid to speak more and that is something that I have to change, speaking more is the only way to improve and I know I can do it. 
This is the time to improve all my weaknesses and become in a better student. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario